- Hand-coded (x)HTML, following best-practices, table-less design, semantic markup.
- CSS-based design and experience with multiple methods and reasoning of which to use.
- Experience in creating small to medium user-friendly management areas with PHP.
- Relational databases in MySQL
- Attention to detail, especially when checking cross-browser compatibility.
Additional desirable skills
- Experience working with Zope/Plone/Drupal or similar CMS systems and attribute languages.
- Joomla/Mambo experience. (www.joomla.org – www.mamboserver.com)
- Usability/accessibility experience.
- Discussion of reasoning and explanation of implementation to non-web developers, such as designers.
Create new creative and unique concept for Joomla! designs, adapt proposed concept into Joomla! operational sites by standard and validated hand-coding following best-practices, table-less design and sematic markup; corporate with Coder Department as a specialist in (x)HTML and CSS to build client web solutions. Your finished work will be of deployment-quality with a working knowledge of Joomla customization developments.
- Learn and understand existing Joomla! platform, in particular fundamental features that effect your design implementation
- Initiate and draw out creative and unique concept fo Joomla! designs
- Adapt proposed concept into Joomla! professional templates on the base of 100% CSS design
- Work in close knit with coder team to smoothly match coding with design layout
- Corporate with coder team to support customers in area of design
- Specify new trends of website designs and make recommendation to apply into your works
- Contribute and maintain our own resource library (i.e. color scheme, graphics…)
- Remember to send over samples your completed works/projects(eg. live urls or work preview images).
- Sounds like your knowledge and working experience perfectly match.