- Bachelor of Engineering (IT) Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- Understand basic programming knowledge
- Understanding of CMS (Joomla! or Zope/Plone/Drupal…)
- Intermediate English written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle work under time pressure
Conduct regular and on-demand testing procedure during product development life cycle to detect possible programming errors, testing projects before they are released to the client and working with the entire team to deliver bug-free products to our clients.
- Learn and understand existing Joomla! platform, in particular installation, maintenance and up gradation.
- Conduct installation of our products into existing Joomla! sites (with integrated add-ons) to detect all possible bugs and functional problems across web browsers.
- Test new web applications based on the existing platform.
- Corporate with developer team throughout the development life cycle to conduct regular testing in line with each project phase.
- Handle documentation (i.e. user-guide, readme etc.) and products packaging for final release.
- Vacancies are available! Sounds like your knowledge and working experience perfectly match?